Please take time to read our terms & conditions before your session, you will be asked to sign a copy at your initial assessment appointment
Terms & Conditions
- Whilst all reasonable precautions are taken, hydrotherapy sessions are undertaken entirely at the owners risk.
- When entering/leaving the centre please ensure your dog is kept on a lead
- Session fees are payable on the day or in advance by block booking.
- Dogs may not be treated without a completed Veterinary Referral Form.
- Owners are requested not to feed their dog for TWO hours prior to treatment.
- Dogs should be as clean as reasonably possible.
- Try to ensure the dog has been to the toilet (moved his/her bowels) prior to treatment.
- It is the owner responsibility to collect any waste matter produced by their dog either in the hydrotherapy centre or associated grounds.
- Owners are requested to groom their dog prior to their session to remove excess hair.
- Bitches in season will not be permitted to have hydrotherapy sessions
- Dogs with contagious conditions, ear, eye , skin infections or open/weeping sores or wounds will not be able to have sessions until this has been resolved or healed.
- Owners are required to notify Top Dog if during a course of treatment the dogs condition worsens or the veterinary surgeon has advised that the course of hydrotherapy is to be changed, suspended or stopped.
- Top Dog reserve the right to use photographic still and/or video footage taken during the dogs sessions and associated activities.
- Owners, it is advised to wear appropriate clothing & footwear whilst accompanying your dog to hydrotherapy sessions and to take extreme care whilst in the centre
- Top Dog shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings or property of visitors to the centre.
- A £15 fee will be payable for missed appointments or for appointments cancelled without prior reasonable notice.
- All refunds will be issued by the same method as the original payment
- Top Dog reserves the right to refuse treatment.
Owners, accompanying others and dogs use the facilities at their own risk. We cannot therefore take responsibility of any injury suffered by owners using the hydrotherapy centre and its grounds. We also cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings in the hydrotherapy centre or whilst on the premises.
I confirm that I am the owner of this dog and I consent to treatment. I have read understood and accept these terms and conditions.